14 May 2007
I left the apartment in Hillsdale at 7.45AM. It was a clear morning, and between the sun, music, and fun hills on OH-576, the drive was a nice one. I made it to the office in Toledo with 20 minutes to spare.

It's going to be a busy summer, but I already have a number of short term stories I'm working on, as well as a couple of long term projects.

Almost all my time will be spent reporting, however 10 hours a week will be devoted to my part time design internship.

The house I'm living in is an eight minute drive from the office, a two minute drive from the park, and my housemate knows how to juggle.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day as I have a number of interviews set up.

Here are some pictures from the day:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Outside the window of the house I'm in.
 
posted by Chase at 11:43 PM |


0 Comments: