12 May 2007
Tonight is my last night at home before I start my internship. Tomorrow morning I return to Hillsdale via I-65, I-465, I-69, and US-12. I'll be there until Monday morning at 7.00AM, which is when I head to Toledo.

I'll be living on Glendale Avenue, just 10 minutes from the office. In addition to working at the paper I also want to accomplish a few things.

My car is ready to begin the summer. While my radio does not work, it did get a tune up and check up today. It should be alright for the summer and beyond. I've made a promise to myself to take it in for regular check-ups.

Here is what I'll have as supplies for my drives:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 48 bottles of water
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 2 bags of trail mix
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Paper towels
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Books
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket iPod
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Camera
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Peppermints
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Reporters' notebooks
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Sleeping bag
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Pillow
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Change of clothes
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 3 juggling clubs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 7 juggling balls

This should be fun.
 
posted by Chase at 12:52 AM |


0 Comments: