27 May 2007
This week I was able to dig into a few topics I've been interested in covering for awhile now. Scheduling interviews and then going out and talking to so many different people reminds me everyday why I love doing this. It's never easy, there's is always a challenge with every step of the process (whether it be interviewing or writing), but the satisfaction at the end of the process is incredibly rewarding. I'm always learning new things.

This week three pieces of mine were published. Here they are:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Law may expand discriminatory protection rights
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Brain GAIN: Michael McGrail
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Real estate guru to speak

I'm working on a couple of pretty exciting things right now, both of which should be in the next issue.

Right now I am in Detroit visiting a friend. I should return to Toledo later today.

James, the design intern, and I have plans to roadtrip to Chicago on June 15 to watch the new Helvetica font documentary. Also, this week I will be delving more into the design internship part of the summer. I'm ready to get more involved with the artistic process of pulling a paper together.
 
posted by Chase at 12:09 PM |


1 Comments:


At June 2, 2007 at 11:11 PM, Anonymous conlou

Hi Chase, I like the recent pics
of the city. The tunnel is cool.