06 June 2007
Scroll down to see some of my design work. I created most of this during my time at The Collegian at Hillsdale College. In 2008 I served as the Focus (a themed features page) editor, and in 2009 as Managing Editor, which included the job of "Design Editor."

The Michigan Press Association awarded me second place in 2009 for "Best Overall Newspaper Design" and "Best News Page Design." In addition to those awards they also named me the "2009 Journalist of the Year."


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------










Labels:

 
posted by Chase at 9:23 AM |


0 Comments: