09 July 2007
I asked my editor if I could work on bringing multimedia presentations to the paper. He thought it was a good idea, so along with one of my stories that was put in the paper this week I also have my very first (and the newspaper's very first) multimedia clip.

The presentation was fun to make and I am going to be working on them for the remainder of my internship and The Collegian this upcoming school year.

Here are some stories and the clip:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Space 237 features prints, skateboards
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Program to teach youth proper eating habits



ALSO, just some pictures I've taken recently:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
 
posted by Chase at 11:15 AM |


0 Comments: