22 November 2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


It's Thanksgiving and I have a break from The Collegian and homework. I arrived home yesterday afternoon and return to Hillsdale Sunday evening. When I return I will begin freelancing for the Jackson Citizen-Patriot.

My internship applications sit peppered across the country and I'm waiting for responses. After a few more applications have been sent out I'll call it a day.

I pulled a bird apart today. For the first time in my life I was asked to carve the turkey. I thought I'd feel guilty as I made my first slice through the bird's glistening skin, but I was too nervous to notice. Thankfully the mass carving of turkeys only happens once a year.

The Collegian has a new web site, check it out HERE.
See nice Collegian designs HERE.
See my design work HERE.
 
posted by Chase at 10:09 PM |


1 Comments:


At December 2, 2007 at 1:22 AM, Blogger Andrea

I love this picture, Chase. I love all your pictures. Great work! Did you know I've changed my major to Photojournalism (of sorts)? Print Media at Moody with some photography and then eventually some photography at the Art Institute, etc. So exciting!! :)